A day before the “Digital Marketing Event of the Year” – Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s Connections 2016 conference – kicked off in Atlanta, DEG opened the festivities with the most prestigious partner recognition of the year Monday night at the Connections 2016 Partner Summit.
DEG won Salesforce Marketing Cloud Partner of the Year for the third time, becoming the first partner to do so.
With three days of keynotes, sessions, and networking ahead, Monday night was all about the partners with the Partner Innovation Awards. The awards highlighted the work Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s partners have done for their clients, culminating in the annual Salesforce Marketing Cloud Partner of the Year award.
DEG – a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platinum Partner – was the recipient of the Partner of the Year honor for the third time in the agency’s 12-year partnership with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, making DEG the first three-time winner in partner history. The award comes two years after DEG made history by being the first digital agency to be financially backed by Salesforce Ventures.
We are beyond thrilled to receive this award once again. As an agency, we strive to be the highest-performing and most trusted partner to both the clients we serve and the companies we collaborate with. We’ve worked hard to grow into one of the largest Salesforce Marketing Cloud partners, with more than 60 dedicated associates holding 32 certifications, so that we can handle any size or scope of work our clients may need. Salesforce Marketing Cloud has been an outstanding partner to help us grow, and winning Partner of the Year for the third time will only motivate us to get even bigger and better.
DEG has grow into one of the largest Salesforce Marketing Cloud partners, with more than 60 dedicated associates.
So now Connections is getting underway and DEG will have many opportunities to show why we are the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Partner of the Year.
- Hear us demonstrate how we personalize content to optimize the retail customer journey at a session with clients Hallmark Baby and Crocs.
- Join us in the Partner Theater to learn how to transform data into a single view of your customers.
- Do you want to incorporate more personalization, begin using Predictive Intelligence, or expand the reach of your messages with Active Audiences or Social Studio? Get answers, demos, and consultations by scheduling a 30-minute, 1-on-1 session at the DEG booth (#102) with any of our 25 experts attending Connections.
- Speaking of the 25 DEG associates in Atlanta, we will be all over the Georgia World Congress Center speaking, learning, and networking, so if you see one of us in the expo hall or sit next to a DEGer in a session, make sure to introduce yourself and find out all of the full-service capabilities DEG has to offer.
- Follow @DEGDigital and #DEGinATL on Twitter for updates on everything DEG throughout the conference
Connections 2016 is off to a great start. Let us know how we can help make the rest of your conference and year even better.