DEG is seeking a talented designer with digital experience to join our creative team and collaboratively craft engaging, impactful communications across a range of digital media. This is a great opportunity to work in a fun and challenging best-idea-wins culture where you can hone your design skills and have an impact on a range of well known, multi-national clients.
We are looking for a designer who cares about their craft and understands the digital space. From designing ongoing email campaigns to contributing to larger initiatives like website redesigns and multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns, every day the challenges are different and require you to think creatively and strategically to deliver compelling work.
Note: Only applicants who include a link to their online portfolio in addition to their resume will be considered.
- Create engaging, high-quality designs
- Collaborate with other team members to successfully complete projects
- Interact with clients in a professional setting to determine project requirements and guidelines
- Clearly articulate creative rationale and gracefully accept and resolve critiques
- Follow internal processes while also seeking ways to increase team efficiencies
- Timely completion of internal deliverables, including time entry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design or related field
- 1–3 years of professional experience with an online portfolio demonstrating a keen attention to detail and a solid understanding of fundamental design principles
- Demonstrable understanding of modern visual and interactive design principles with the ability to explain the thinking behind your design choices
- Demonstrable proficiency for time management, organization, and communication (written, oral, and interpersonal) in a collaborative environment
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and related design tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices across multiple digital channels including email, social media, web design, ecommerce and mobile
- Experience interacting with clients
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Experience with video and animation
DEG creates smart digital marketing, commerce, and collaboration strategies that empower organizations to amplify their competitive advantages and achieve their objectives. We use our expertise to impact the trajectory of business by crafting innovative approaches that employ digital direct marketing and eCRM, social media, integrated e-commerce, web content management, enterprise collaboration, and mobile development—all driven and supported by analytics, process management, technological prowess, and award-winning creative.
Since we opened our doors in 1999, one of our most important goals has been to create a culture in which excellence is recognized, individualism is encouraged, and the workplace is vibrant. We think we’ve accomplished that, and the fact that DEG has been repeatedly recognized as one of the area’s “Best Places to Work” backs that up.
But how have we done it? It starts with building a profitable, stable company and extending the more traditional benefits to our associates and their families, including:
- Multiple Health Plan options (including PPO/HMO), company-paid premiums for all associates, and with no waiting period
- Life Insurance, AD&D, and Short- and Long-Term Disability, with premium covered by DEG
- Independent Insurance and Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Optional Group Dental and Vision Plans
- Optional 401k Retirement Savings Plan with company sponsored matching program
- Personal Emergency Services, including travel assistance and identity theft protection
- Bonus Plan based on company and individual performance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
But just as our take on digital strategy is far from traditional, so are the benefits of hanging your hat here at DEG. Ours is a fun, energetic, casual work environment. We offer flexible schedules and collaborative, cross-disciplinary work. You have the opportunity to work with high-profile clients in myriad industries and visionary leaders and technologists in every discipline. And, of course, there’s free soda, juice, and Starbuck’s coffee in our company coffeehouse. Every Friday, feel free to join us for our weekly Beer:30.
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”true” description=”true”]