DEG is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Analyst to define trends in data, and apply that knowledge to develop strategies for client success. The Digital Marketing Analyst must be adept at giving client presentations, managing multiple projects/clients, and working with experts across all channels. As such, the Digital Marketing Analyst will be accountable for delivering accurate data, trends and forecasts, delivered in a visually compelling manner with solid methodologies.
This is an exciting opportunity to work across all channels within DEG, lending opportunity to more learning, and more impact. Because the Analytics and Insights department is full service, the candidate will be able to directly impact and implement changes and testing scenarios.
- Deliver actionable marketing intelligence, enabling informed decisions supporting the client’s financial and strategic goals
- Lead and execute marketing analytical strategies, web analytics implementations and multi-channel testing initiatives
- Build, deliver, and update ongoing customized marketing performance reporting and analyze marketing performance data
- Present insights and recommendations, delivering leading techniques and best practices
- Use statistical modeling and analytical results to drive business and marketing outcomes
- Analyze disparate client and third-party data to answer business questions
- Consult internal and external stakeholders in the appropriate method and application of the statistical tools to generate the highest sustainable ROMI
- Create reports used to track and analyze trends in the marketplace, using internal (sales, advertising, financial, and survey data); and external (competitive data) sources. Present findings are used in strategic planning, advertising, sales, and budgeting
- Participate on project teams as marketing data expert to determine trends based upon data analysis and make recommendations for action based upon the trend interpretation
- Work with main clients and projects and business leaders to identify analytical requirements
- Utilize data visualization software to present findings
- BS or BA in Statistics, Marketing, Computer Science or other quantitative field
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing analysis, web analytics, predictive analytics and modeling, and/or CRM analytics
- Intelligent, strong work ethic, curiosity, and a passion for marketing analytics
- Deep knowledge of various measurement and campaign management technologies such as Google Analytics
- Experience with Tableau Software, Qlikview, Dundas, or other data visualization/dashboarding tools
- Thorough understanding of online marketing and web metrics
- Excellent written and oral communication, as well as project management skills
- Ability to present complex data reports, financial analyses, and statistics to communicate technical information to nontechnical audiences
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, and ability to think strategically and logically
- Comprehension of marketing concepts around acquisition, retention, reactivation, upgrade opportunities, and constituent loyalty
- Creative with strong sense of responsibility/urgency/detail
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to deadlines
DEG creates smart digital marketing, commerce, and collaboration strategies that empower organizations to amplify their competitive advantages and achieve their objectives. We use our expertise to impact the trajectory of business by crafting innovative approaches that employ digital direct marketing and eCRM, social media, integrated e-commerce, web content management, enterprise collaboration, and mobile development—all driven and supported by analytics, process management, technological prowess, and award-winning creative.
Since we opened our doors in 1999, one of our most important goals has been to create a culture in which excellence is recognized, individualism is encouraged, and the workplace is vibrant. We think we’ve accomplished that, and the fact that DEG has been repeatedly recognized as one of the area’s “Best Places to Work” backs that up.
But how have we done it? It starts with building a profitable, stable company and extending the more traditional benefits to our associates and their families, including:
- Multiple Health Plan options (including PPO/HMO), company-paid premiums for all associates, and with no waiting period
- Life Insurance, AD&D, and Short- and Long-Term Disability, with premium covered by DEG
- Independent Insurance and Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Optional Group Dental and Vision Plans
- Optional 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Personal Emergency Services, including travel assistance and identity theft protection
- Bonus Plan based on company and individual performance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
But just as our take on digital strategy is far from traditional, so are the benefits of hanging your hat here at DEG. Ours is a fun, energetic, casual work environment. We offer flexible schedules and collaborative, cross-disciplinary work. You have the opportunity to work with high-profile clients in myriad industries and visionary leaders and technologists in every discipline. And, of course, there’s free soda, juice, and Starbuck’s coffee in our company coffeehouse. Every Friday, feel free to join us for our weekly Beer:30.