DEG is seeking an Account Supervisor to support the Account Director in facilitating and expanding client relationships. The Account Supervisor serves as the secondary point of contact for all major, multi-channel clients of DEG. As such, the Account Supervisor is charged with understanding clients’ business objectives, business situation (including performance metrics, competitive landscape, financial considerations, and long-term vision), organizational structure and key contacts. The Account Supervisor is responsible for assisting with crafting, articulating and delivering various digital strategies, tactics and solutions to advance client objectives.
Our highly entrepreneurial, collaborative, and dynamic environment is the perfect place for smart, motivated people to make an impact. With competitive benefits and a dedication to work-life balance, we are also a great place to come work.
- Communicate regularly with key client contacts and ensure timely deliverables.
- Manage existing client relationships and proactively manage client expectations.
- Understand and communicate clients’ overall business requirements and strategic objectives to project teams.
- Work with clients to determine specific project objectives and develop strategies and tactics to effectively deliver on those objectives.
- Review and analyze material relative to client needs including: industry trends in digital and client vertical(s), consumer research data, and competitive analysis.
- Serve as a point of contact and information resource for external and internal clients.
- Work with clients to document project needs and requirements.
- Manage the creation of proposals and presentations to existing clients.
- Create and maintain project documentation (e.g. meeting notes, status updates, timelines, scopes of work, memos, abstractions, etc.) as needed.
- Facilitate internal and external client meetings and manage meeting summaries as needed.
- Manage the generation of ideas and implementation of strategic marketing initiatives.
- Set quality standards, consistency, and strategic alignment of project deliverables.
- Work with clients to document project needs and requirements.
- Stay current on processes and timelines to ensure projects progress in a timely matter.
- Establish clear project success metrics (ROI) based on client objectives.
- Contribute to measurement and reporting processes for all assigned accounts.
- Contribute to post project documentation, archiving, and ongoing analytics.
- Monitor project revenue/budgets and resource requirements.
- Work with client and internal teams to manage overall budget and projections.
- Identify client opportunities, issues, and other inflection points.
- Provide mentorship for account team members as necessary.
- Contribute to company innovation, knowledge base, and marketing/sales efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in advertising, marketing, communications, general business, or related discipline.
- 6-8 years of account management experience in the digital/interactive marketing/consulting environment preferred.
- Capacity and willingness to rapidly adapt, thrive, and multi-task in a highly dynamic workplace.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, strong work ethic, attention to detail and self-motivation.
- Positive, optimistic, and solution-oriented attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, project management, research, persuasive presentation, analytical, and negotiation skills.
- Experience in strategy development, documentation and business planning.
- Ability to oversee multiple projects and accounts simultaneously with occasional supervision.
- Thorough understanding of current and emerging digital channels and technologies.
- Ability to understand clients’ business models and extrapolate opportunities.
- Ability to analyze market, client, and brand opportunities.
- Proven success and experience in sustaining client engagements and long-term relationships.
- Ability to mentor junior staff.
- Proficiency with business software (e.g. the Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Periodic travel required.
Qualified applicants please apply via our career’s page on our website at www.DEGdigital.com/careers
DEG creates smart digital marketing, commerce, and collaboration strategies that empower organizations to amplify their competitive advantages and achieve their objectives. We use our expertise to impact the trajectory of business by crafting innovative approaches that employ digital direct marketing and eCRM, social media, integrated e-commerce, web content management, enterprise collaboration, and mobile development—all driven and supported by analytics, process management, technological prowess, and award-winning creative.
Since we opened our doors in 1999, one of our most important goals has been to create a culture in which excellence is recognized, individualism is encouraged, and the workplace is vibrant. We think we’ve accomplished that, and the fact that DEG has been repeatedly recognized as one of the area’s “Best Places to Work” backs that up.
But how have we done it? It starts with building a profitable, stable company and extending the more traditional benefits to our associates and their families, including:
- Multiple Health Plan options (including PPO/HMO), company-paid premiums for all associates, and with no waiting period
- Life Insurance, AD&D, and Short- and Long-Term Disability, with premium covered by DEG
- Independent Insurance and Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Optional Group Dental and Vision Plans
- Optional 401k Retirement Savings Plan with company sponsored matching program
- Personal Emergency Services, including travel assistance and identity theft protection
- Bonus Plan based on company and individual performance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
But just as our take on digital strategy is far from traditional, so are the benefits of hanging your hat here at DEG. Ours is a fun, energetic, casual work environment. We offer flexible schedules and collaborative, cross-disciplinary work. You have the opportunity to work with high-profile clients in myriad industries and visionary leaders and technologists in every discipline. And, of course, there’s free soda, juice, and Starbuck’s coffee in our company coffeehouse. Every Friday, feel free to join us for our weekly Beer:30.
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”true” description=”true”]